Offer:Free wooden spoon and strainer
Water Kefir is usually made using various sweet liquids like sugar water or coconut water. To prepare this probiotic-rich and non-diary beverage we also need a starter culture.
Being placed into water with organic sugar they start consuming it and producing a great number of substances, useful for human body. Water kefir can become a healthy alternative to dairy products with lactose, which is intolerable for many people.
How to make Water Kefir?
Things we need:
- Water kefir grains: 1 tablespoon.
- A clean glass jar: big enough for 1 liter of water.
- Water – 1/2 liter.
- Sugar: 4 tablespoons
- Take a glass jar and put 4 tablespoons of sugar into it.
- Pour a litre of the chosen water and mix thoroughly.
- Then add 1 tablespoon of water kefir grains.
- Cover the jar using a cloth with a rubber band and leave in for 24 hours.
- After that time, drain the water through a plastic strainer and separate the grains.
- Water kefir drink is ready, you can add some flavor like lemon to taste it better.
- Re-fill the jar with new water, sugar or coconut water with water kefir grains to make the next batch.
- The best fermentation time is 24-48 hours. In the end of this period water kefir acquires a taste of champagne.
How do we send kefir grains?
- Kefir grains will be packed carefully with a sturdy and food-safe plastic container with enough milk for kefir grains to be healthy until it reaches you.
- We will pack only just right in time at the date of dispatch and we will send you detailed how to make kefir instructions manual through WhatsApp.
- Expiration date of the sealed grains will be active and healthy for 12 days from the date of shipment. We assure you 100% about the health of the Kefir grains in transit.